Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Revival

Ok, its high time I revive my otherwise dormant blog ! Its been close to 3 years since I posted anything here for various reasons.

But the one main reason I could think of was, me using what is called InfyBlogs, the internal blog in my office. I have crossed 200 odd posts there and it sure has given me some really wonderful friends, I must admit !

The blogs there, though restricted in what is being posted (company policy, they term it), sure is fun. And thought provoking at times. It inspired me to write my first ever story, which actually turned out to be a 30+ chapter series.

People got to know me, I got to know people !! Although I have been blogging there for close to 2 years now, the thought of this blog has always made me feel bad. Everytime I decided to write again, something stopped me.

But this time, I am overcoming this and starting off !

Hope I sustain

No comments:

Post a Comment