Thursday, June 4, 2009

attack on indians in australia

The recent attack on Indians in Australia has been blown out of proportions... The media has a major part to play in this.. A lot of columns in newspapers have been dedicated for this purpose.. There has been major hue and cry by various sections of the community, condemning these attacks.. Yet the point to be noted here is such actions are indeed well justified...
I read an article recently regarding this. Apparently such attacks are not new.. There have been many such incidents happening over the yrs but none of them have been brought to the limelight.. Most of them went unnoticed and o course unjustified. How is it that such discrimination can exist... I fail to understand....
But the good thing is atleast now they have been brought out and ppl are gettin to know more abt such incidents,. This will sure have an impact on Indian students going to the island continent.. Frankly speaking, as far as my MS is concerned, after the UK, Australia was my second choice(Yes I didnt consider US)... But now I have my own doubts about this.... lets see wat happens in d near n far future

No comments:

Post a Comment