Saturday, May 16, 2009

It all begins here...

I have always wondered what purpose is achieved thru such blogs. I simply couldnt see what was the point of this whole thing. In my opinion, blogs are a total waste of time. But then, I happened to see the blog of one of my friends and there was a post titled "Are we really independent". It showed a picture of Nehru hoisting the National Flag at the Red Fort. That picture was followed by one showing Vajpayee hoisting the flag. The difference lied in the amount of security surrounding the PM while he hoisted the flag there. The text content that followed it changed my opinion about blogs and I think I have understood how powerful a medium it is. This made me wonder why not I create my own blog. So here I am. I hope to feed in as much useful stuff as possible. I request you people to give me suggestions on how to improve the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment